5/13/09

Turtely


Samuel found this cute baby turtle. He found him near the mailbox just before Caleb dug up the grass while doing some landscaping! He was so small it is amazing that he was even spotted. We had been thinking about keeping for a pet but then after a week I found out that they can be carriers for salmonella. YUK! So we told the kids he really needed to find his way back home. Nicholas was so sweet. He is so gentle with little creatures. He watched him till he couldn't see him anymore. I'm learning more and more about the phrase "never say never". I used to say I would never want pets. WRONG! We tried out Lucky (bless him) and now we have Brownie, the guinea pig and we have Fishy! We almost had Turtley! Did you catch the similarties of the all the names "e or y" sounds!! Makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

So cute!!! Turtely! What a name! Love it. :)

Kim, I tagged you! :)